About SAGE Business Researcher
THE FIRST STEP IN STUDENT RESEARCH
SAGE Business Researcher delivers in-depth, curriculum-oriented issues to launch student inquiry into how news and world events impact topics in business and management. Written with the rigor and immediacy of the best explanatory journalism, each issue provides deep, balanced, and authoritative coverage on the selected topic and key research, and points students to reliable resources for further inquiry. Each issue contains:
- Report- In-depth coverage of a topic, made up of the following sections:
- Executive Summary
- Current Situation
- Looking Ahead
- Resources for Further Study
- Short articles- Brief exploration of key related issues adding depth and dimension to the topic
- Data- Downloadable for independent analysis
- Expert views- Q & A interviews with industry experts or Pro/Con persuasive writing about controversial topics impacting business and management
More thorough than newspaper or magazine articles and more timely than scholarly journals, reference works and academic texts, each issue gives students a resource that takes an academically rigorous approach to the issues happening right now that change the face of business and management. SAGE Business Researcher topics such as:
- Government Policy, and more
SAGE Business Researcher is available for annual subscription or purchase with the option for annual updates.
For North America or Canada contact email@example.com.
For general inquiries and quotes within Europe, the Middle East and Africa, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For South Asia, please contact Mukesh Jain at email@example.com, SAGE Publications India Pvt. Ltd.
For Asia Pacific, please contact Rosalia da Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org, SAGE Publications, Asia-Pacific Pte. Ltd.
For Latin America and the Caribbean, contact Analu Sant'Anna at email@example.com